Friday 8 January 2010

Sweet and Simple Bakes Monthly Bake Round-Up ~ Cranberry, Pecan and White Chocolate Cookies

Sorry for the delay in posting the round-up but I've been unwell with a cold. As you all know I have been managing Sweet and Simple Bakes since Rosie's on-going back problems and unfortunately due to other commitments I need to take a break. I am not sure when I will be able to get back to committing to the monthly bakes. I am sorry if it comes as a disappointment and I am sure you can understand the situation. Be assured we will let you all know when we return. Many thanks for all your wonderful entries each month and as always your continued support.

I present to you this month’s round-up and what an amazing round-up it has been.I want to thank everyone for all your amazing entries, all your cookies look delish!

Maria @ The Goddess's Kitchen

Dips @ CentaurCooks

Natalia @ gatti fili e farina

Julie @ Little Bit of Everything

Jennifer @ My year in Paris

Sugar Plum @ Vanillastrawberryspringfields

Helen @ Half a Pot of Cream

Chele @ Chocolate Teapot

Joanne @ Applecrumbles

Catie @ Catie's Cakes & Cookies

Ros (Non-Blogger)

Kristen @ Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker

Edith @ Precious Moments

Usha @ MySpicyKitchen

Chaya @ Chaya's Comfy Cook Blog
Choclette @ Chocolate Log Blog

Mark @ Buttaz Blog

A huge round of applause for all our Sweet & Simple bakers this month.

I would like to thank all our S&SB bakers for your continual support each month, you are what makes S&SB the success it is today and that hopefully continues to be in the future.

*Could I please ask that we all take time to visit each other’s blogs and leave feedback – thank you.*

Maria
xx

22 comments:

natalia said...

I'm glad you are better Maria. Thank you !!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Will miss u and sweet and simple bakes -glad u better....
Will be rite here if u guys come back to continue sweet and simple bakes-thank u for bringing us this wonderfull baking experience...

Choclette said...

Glad you are now feeling better. Thank you for running this event - I've really enjoyed it. Am hopeful that it will return at some point in the future.

Julie said...

Thanks for all you have done with Sweet and Simple bakes. I will miss it! Take good care!

Caties Cakes and Cookies said...

I only did this for a short time, but it was so much fun. So Thankyou!!! Hopefully you can return soon, and we can all bake some more of your delicious recipes!

Jennifer Moore said...

I think it is neat that we can see so many options for photographing the same recipe. Thanks!

Jennifer K said...

Glad you're feeling better. The two of you did such a great job. I only took part in this last bake and everyone has been so nice and supportive in their comments. Thanks for all your hard work!

tiny houses said...

Nice roundup! I did not get to bookmark them all! Thanks for this one!

Bimmer said...

Hi Maria,

just as I missed 2 bakes and decided I will join the next one....

Nevertheless, I had enjoyed the monthly bakes you ladies come up with. It had been wonderful and great job!

Will understand and will keep coming back to check out what's happening here.

Take care!

Gallery 802 Terms said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

Thanks For the post..........great share.

Heatherfeather said...

I have been checking back each month to see if the baking event had resumed and that Rosie was back and well again. It is with great sadness that I learned today from Maria that all is not well indeed and Rosie has lost her fight. To Rosie's family and friends, I am truly sorry to hear of her loss.

wjbowden3 said...

Very Cool Blog, Awesome pics of those sweets, just recently got into cake decorating as that seems to be my new hobby as i have Great injoyment in decorating cakes, only made 4 cakes so far buti already feel like a professioal LOL, If interested in looking at A newbies cakes , you can see them here , you might have to go down page a bit , http://bowdens-world.blogspot.com/ Thanks for shareing those yummy pics

Unknown said...

Cookies are a passion, love to see it being treated as royalty.

Brooke
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

Sex in VanCity said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I want cookies!!!!!!!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

I miss sweet and simple bakes sooo much!!
And ROsie too!
hope ur doing well Maria :-)
Happy V day with love!

Natasha cooks cakes and bakes said...

cookies cookies cookies and more cookies I couldn't ask for a better blogpost! Thanks for sharing. Natasha from the Rambles and Shambles blog http://theramblesandshamblesblog.blogspot.com/

cocoa and coconut said...

Hope your cold goes away soon. These classic recipes look great - cant wait to look at them in closer detail.

Hannah said...

Hello! I'm from Philippines! I just started blogging about food. Please follow me and I'll follow you too! :) http://eaternalfeast.blogspot.com

Cupcake recipe said...

Very nice blog! I love your work! Thank you for sharing!

Jenna said...

Sorry about the health issues!
The collection of recipes looks so lovely--especially those cookies from "Half a pot of cream." Mmmm.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

This looks totally delicious..yummy n tasty recipes..

Maha
http://www.mahaslovelyhome.blogspot.com/

Genevie said...

Wow - i'm in cookie heaven. I love all the ones with chocolate!