Monday 1 December 2008

Sweet and Simple Bakes Monthly Bake Round-up ~ Chocolate Christmas Cake

This is our seventh baking challenge here at Sweet and Simple Bakes and although this month we have a small round-up, the cakes that have been entered are all amazing! Thanks to everyone who joined us in this month’s bake. We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

We would like to thank everyone who continues to support us in our bakes every month and also a warm welcome and thank you to new bakers who have joined us this month! We hope you will all continue to support us in our monthly bakes in making Sweet & Simple Bakes the success it is becoming.

If there are any late entries, I will endeavour to add you to the round-up as soon as possible.

Amu @Amu's Crazy World


Sage @ Wise Herb's Recipes


Natalia @ gatti fili e farina


Priya @ Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes


Jin Hooi @ Smell & Taste are my Memory


Arundathi @ My Food Blog


Sowmya @ Creative Saga


Maria @ The Goddess's Kitchen


Rosie @ Rosie Bakes a "Peace" of Cake

A huge applause to all our Sweet & Simple Bake bakers this month – congratulations and well done everyone!!

*Could we please ask that we all take time to visit each other's blogs and leave a comment, thank you!*

Maria and Rosie
xx

10 comments:

Rosie said...

Maria ~ thank you for such a great festive bake this month!! I really enjoyed as always baking this beautiful cake it really was so much fun :)

I can only echo what Maria has said in thanking everyone for their continued support at S.&S.B.

I look forward to viewing any late entries and my thanks to, Maria and Somya for submitting your magnificent Chocolate Christmas Cakes :)

Best wishes Rosie x

Priya Suresh said...

Hi Rosie n Maria, i have mailed u my cake..pls check it..awesome round up..waiting for next SSB Challenge...

vandana rajesh said...

yummm these cakes look really wonderful...cant wait to try them.

Anne said...

All of the cakes look really impressive :)

Sorry I couldn't take part this month, as most people I know don't like mincemeat (strange people!) and this lovely cake would be wasted on them :(

Arundathi said...

thanks for a fantastic recipe, maria. everyone enjoyed it! :-) i've still got some mincemeat left and can't wait to make more cake for everyone for christmas. btw, how long can we keep the mincemeat in the refrigerator?

Sage said...

Thanks for such a great recipe, my pics are up on my recipe blog, and a post on my normal blog as well. Lots of comments from all my tasters... another successful recipe from you.

lilmizlynn said...

Beautiful cake, everyone! Sorry I couldnt took part in this challenge. :( However, I will try for the next challenge... :)

Amu... said...

Hi Maria and Rosie...
Sorry for the Delay...But i did put up the Cake Pics on my blog...please do update mine as part of the round up too...

Thanks a lot girls...:-)
Loads of Love...

Maria♥ said...

Hi Amu

I have now added your beautiful cake to our round-up.

Many thanks for joining us this month!

Maria
x

Amu... said...

Lovely Round Up Girls....
Every Cake is a piece of art in itself...So lets applaud together for all of us...and cheer to ourselves..."Hip Hip Hurray"...Job Well Done...Bravo...

All excited about next months bake too..:-)