Saturday 1 November 2008

Sweet & Simple Bakes Round-Up - Spooktacular - Halloween - Cupcakes

This is Sweet & Simple Bakes sixth challenge, and what a spooktacular round-up we have on show here – it’s astounding!! All your cupcakes are magnificent and you have most certainly risen to our challenge in daring to scare us here at S. &.S.B. wasn’t it fun?! We hope you all had a spooky Halloween....BOO...

We would like to thank everyone who continues to support us in our bakes every month and also a warm welcome and thank you to new bakers who have joined us this month! We hope you will all continue to support us in our monthly bakes in making Sweet & Simple Bakes the success it is becoming.



If there are any late entries, I will endeavour to add you to the round-up as soon as possible :-)
Cookie @ Happy Cup


Natalia @ Gatti Fili E Farina

Hanne @ Freshly Made

Lisa @ Jersey Girl Cooks


Jin @ Smell & Taste are my memory

Maria @ The Goddess’s Kitchen


Brimmer @ My Baking Blog

Rosie @ Rosie Bakes A ‘Peace’ of Cake

Mindy @ Mindy’s Deli

Arundathi @ My Food Blog

Anne @ Annes Kitchen

Cristie @ Edible Antics – Having Fun With Food

Lilmizlynn @ Bites&Pieces

Ivy @ Kopiaste

Drum roll please....... a huge applause to all our Sweet & Simple Bake bakers this month – congratulations and well done everyone!!

*Could we please ask that we all take time to visit each other's blogs and leave a comment, thank you!*



Rosie & Maria x




12 comments:

Rosie said...

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for taking part in this month’s bake. I am pleased you had fun and all your creations are just magnificent - well done!!!

With best wishes Rosie x

Unknown said...

WOW! thank you for the fast round-up. Can't wait to see the next recipe.

Arundathi said...

fantastic round-up! can't wait for nov's bake. off to visit the other blogs now...

PG said...

S&SB is new to me. That's a great round up!

Maria♥ said...

All I can say is another fantastic round-up from our wonderful Sweet and Simple Bake bakers! Well done everyone.

Maria
x

Unknown said...

beautiful...all the cupcakes look wonderful..could not particiapte this month..will try for the next bake..

Cookie said...

Hi Rosie,

not sure what happen to my link... could you pls add me to this round up pls: http://happycup.blogspot.com/2008/10/nov-s-spooktacular-halloween-cupcakes.html

Thanks
Cookie

Maria♥ said...

Hi Cookie

I have now added your entry to the round-up. Thanks for taking part!

Maria
x

Ivy said...

Thanks for the lovely round-up and we have learned so many news things for next year. It was fun participating.

Rosie said...

Hi Cookie, sorry I couldn't get on my P.C. until late today but I am pleased Maria has added your link for me :)

Best wishes Rosie x

Anonymous said...

beautiful cup cakes... I could not participate in oct bake but will definitely try to participate this month..

Cookie said...

Thanks Rosie and Maria, glad I am able to join in the fun!

Cheers,
Cookie