Sunday 1 June 2008

S.S.B Monthly Bake Round-UP – Cranberry & White Chocolate Flapjacks

How exciting it is for both myself (Rosie) & Maria to be able to post our very first round-up here at Sweet & Simple Bakes with astonishing results of all your outstanding bakes of Cranberry & White Chocolate Flapjacks!! We both would like to congratulate you all and say a huge thank you for partaking in this month’s event!!

It has been fun this month with great banter along the way of what a flapjack is in different parts of the world, a granola bar, pancake etc. The aim for this blog is that we hope to gain a valued community of bakers and hopefully mature with each prospective month and hopefully to be interactive with each other as much as possible, also it is geared for new bakers as well as bakers who just can’t get enough of baking; many thanks to everyone for making our aims come into reality with this blog!

Without further ado and in no particular order......A big drum roll please........

EmmCee

Natalia – who is a SSB baker without a blog sent her entry in via email...... This is what Natalia wrote regarding this month's bake. "I must say the project was very easy but very good too! While I write I' m eating the flapjacks and all my family and friends appreciated them! In these days Rome is very hot and I think I'll bake the flapjacks again but maybe I'll wait for a fresher climate! Unfortunately I didn't wait enough to make the white chocolate decoration (Actually my 4 years old daughter had me write her name's letters on them!) Next time we''l be more patient!"


Natalia

Natalia

Natalia

Natalia

Vicky @ A Healthy Appetite

Dee @ Choos & Chews

Cook Bake Legacy

K.J. @ Cooking the Books

George @ Culinary Travels of a Kitchen Goddess

Giz @ Equal Opportunity Kitchen

Beth @ Jam and Clotted Cream

Lisa @ Jersey Girl Cooks

Arundathhi @ My Food Blog

Passion Fruit

Serena @ Rock Cakes

Maria @ The Goddess’s Kitchen
A huge round of applause for all our S.S.B bakers this month – well done everyone!!

Rosie & Maria x

11 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Well done everyone and what wonderfully delicious flapjack entries by everyone!!

Many thanks and I hope our next bake will be another great success.

Maria
x

Silvia - Magnolia Wedding Planner said...

I'm so sorry that my photos have been erased! :-( do you still accept me for the next round up?
:-D congrats to everyone for the excellent jobs!
Silvia

Chawanmushi said...

Wow ...it's really exciting to see the round up .... thnks maria & rosie for doing it.

Arundathi said...

thanks for the wonderful round-up - everything looks scrumptious!

Rosie said...

Congrats everyone from me - those flapjacks look SO scrummy on the round-up - such great entries!!

Hi Silvia, it was such a shame and I felt so sorry for you :( Of course we still accept you for the next round up!! :)

Hi Chawanmushi, our pleasure and thanks for your wonderful entry!!

Hi Arundathi, thanks and also for taking part and your flapjacks looked wonderful


Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Rosie I just wanted to say a big thanks for doing the round up for me while I haven't been feeling too well. I will definitely be doing next month's round up!!

Hugs
Maria
x

Rosie said...

Hi Maria, awe this is SO kind and it was my pleasure sweetie - what are friends for! I knew you wasn't feeling well. I just know you will have fun, fun, fun next month doing the round-up :)

Hugs Rosie x

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A wonderful collection of recipes! Ever so scrumptious!

Cheers,

Rosa

Vicky said...

It's so lovely to see all the entries like this. Thanks girls for organising this. I really appreciate being a part of the fun!
Vicky xxxx

Dee said...

Wow, all the bakes look amazing!
Thank you again, Rosie & Maria :)

Rosie said...

Hi Rosa, Vicky & Dee, many thanks!!

The round-up look brilliant and many thanks everyone for baking with Maria and I *smile*

Best wishes Rosie x