Wednesday 1 April 2009

Sweet and Simple Bakes Monthly Bake Round-Up ~ Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is our eleventh baking challenge here at Sweet and Simple Bakes and it has been another great success this month with so many wonderful and yummy entries. All your Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookie entries look scrumptious and I hope you have enjoyed baking one of my favourite recipes.

We would like to thank everyone who continues to support us in our bakes every month and also a warm welcome and thank you to new bakers who have joined us this month! We hope you will all continue to support us in our monthly bakes in making Sweet & Simple Bakes the success it is becoming.

If there are any late entries, I will endeavour to add you to the round-up as soon as possible!

Natalia @ Gatti Fili e Farina

Sweetiepie @ What's For Dessert Today


Cookie @ Happy Cup

Uma @ Essence of Andhra

Ria @ Ria's Collection

Katie @ Katiecakes

Jin @ Smell & Taste Are My Memory

Priya @ Easy N Tasty Recipes

Miss Mallory @ A Sofa in the Kitchen

Rosie @ Baking Cakes Galore

Maria @ The Goddess's Kitchen

Karen @ Karen's Kitchen Adventures

Simone @ Junglefrog Cooking

Arundathi @ My Food Blog

Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home

Jilly @ 2 Drumsticks and a Bottle of Wine

C @ Cake, Crumbs and Cooking

My Spicy Kitchen @ My Spicy Kitchen

Illona @ Eat a Cupcake and Call Me In The Morning

Edith @ Precious Moments

A huge round of applause for all our Sweet and Simple Bake bakers this month – well done everyone!!

Could we please ask that we all take time to visit each other's blogs and leave feedback, thanks!

Maria and Rosie xx

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Just discovering you and this monthly baking challenge looks great fun! I'd love to join you all. These cookies do look yummy!

Priya Suresh said...

Just mailed my entry, pls check it out!

FH said...

I just posted one too but it's too late I guess. I just came to know about this event. These cookies look wonderful! :)

♥Rosie♥ said...

Hi S&SB Bakers *huge smile here* WOW what can I say but this has been an amazing round-up with such delicious cookies on show!!

I felt like my face was pressed up against a bakers window viewing all these outstanding professional cookies!! A huge round of applause goes to you all our S&SB bakers!

My thanks also goes to my partner in crime the lovely Maria for a great recipe as always and also for your hard work on the round-up - thank you sweetie :0)

Best wishes as always - Rosie x

Arundathi said...

Fantastic recipe, thanks so much. Really enjoyed the baking. And I'm off to visit everyone's blog...

Uma said...

Hi Maria & Rosie,

Just posted my entry! Sorry for posting it little late! Here is the link:

http://teluguruchi.blogspot.com/2009/04/oatmeal-and-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

Unknown said...

Lovely choice.Will try to join next month!

Unknown said...

oh no!I almost forgot the entry.I already tried the recipe but didn't have a chance to post it.can I post it today?:(

Maria♥ said...

Sweetiepie I have now added your entry ;o)

Maria
x

natalia said...

Ciao ! I'm tring but I don't know if you got my mail ??? My problem is that it doesn't accept my image (too ugly ?)Baci

Maria♥ said...

Ciao Natalia

I have now added your entry ;o)

Baci
Maria
x